Monday, September 17, 2007

Pusat Produksi Susu Laktasari @ Padalarang

It’s one years ago since we went to Laktasari “Farmhouse” in Padalarang, 25 of June 2006, but I think it’s a worth thing to put the report here.

We found this place from milis “ibu-ibu” I can’t remember what is it; my wife got it from one of several milist she joined. So, we went there in conjunction with our vacation to Kampung Sumber Alam Garut (I will put in a separate report).



We drive from Jakarta to Bandung through “TOL Cipularang” and exit in Padalarang TOL Gate, I can’t remember where exactly the locations, but roughly before Ultra Milk Factory around there if you drive from TOL Gate, in the right side of the road.

Just ask the locals and they will give you the right direction to it.

As long as I Can remember, the farmhouse itself is a big house, but changed into a what I called “workshop” that include a guest sitting room that is not well threatened, a kitchen, a Shop that related to what they produced such as Fresh Milk, Ice Cream mixed with small drinks and snacks, you can have their Fresh Milk here with several flavour such as Cocholate, Strawbery, mocca and etc.

The house is facing a big farmland, this is the interesting part, there’s a lot of Cattle placing in their Shelters, hundreds of them, combined with several cages of (I thought they are Siberian Husky Dogs) .... Alaskan Malamute (Thanks for the correction Marsel!), Deer and few others animals. And there’s also lot of Farmer shelters around it. It seems that they keep their workers in that land too with their Cattle.




We can go down there to take a look in the close distance to the Cows, and really nice cows, well treated … I think is Friesian Holstein that very popular in Indonesia, I don’t know exactly what kind of Cow it is, I’m not a Cow expert, just a Milk Consumer .. ;-)

Anyway, here is a URL link realted to Cow that you may visit.

Well its nice place to visit, especially if you want to bring your kidz to show them what Cow really is ………………..

No comments: