Friday, September 14, 2007

NOC Team Dine-out @ "The Bandar Jakarta"

2nd of September 2007, we went to The Bandar Jakarta in Ancol area. This is the place that I want to bring my NOC team to dine-out. It is a cozy place, I quiet often to spend the night here with my beloved and lovely wife, just spending time facing the sea, have a little chit-chat! It’s the one of several ways to keep our 10 years marriage life become an always honeymoon day ……….

Its quiet romantic place after all ……………

Well, on 2nd September I got different mission, I want to bring my work-team, all of them to have rare enjoyable and fun night with treat-them a nice dines-out. Just to make them getting more involve I intended to ask them to collect some money from their own pockets, just a bit that I understand that won’t bother their financials at all, I will take care the rest. Unfortunately, Faizal the most new comer can’t come since he has to leave her family in Majalengka earlier, and It seems he’s quiet hesitate to do that. Okay, I understand, It’s tough to live alone with family leaved behind. Don’t worry, next time we’ll have another chance.


Well, this is the second time we have nice fancy Seafood together, I mean Reeeaaaally nice one ………, We got King Tiger Prawn – really big ones, Super breeding Crab that have lot ….. I mean really lot of eggs, Fresh Steam Grouper (I believe this dish is very odd for them ….. hehehehe, it’s a very expensive dish in Chinese restaurant), Bamboo Clam, Lala or known as “Kerang Tahu”, “Taoge cah Ikan Asin” and the Odd “Pakis cah Tausi” and also big BBQ cuttlefish.





But then, we got a guest ….. hehehe, a person who is not in our team, but very close to them and we remember that several months ago he mentioned that he wants to go there, but no chance since he won’t go alone, so we pick him in Kemayoran Roesgani you are such ………….…. Lucky Guy!

The Background why I have been doing this, is because I want to share with them, I want to have some casual moment that makes them easier to talk, easy to speech that I believe that going to make us bound each other. NOC environment is un easy place to work, extreme environment, 24 hours works, you have to watch the net while the others have a deep sleep, you have to work while the other has their holiday, and more over by doing this They may understand why I can’t be with them most of the time, even though I am their Manager until now. It’s a tough job, for me and for them. And I am very highly praise them for that.

Well …… that is it, Next few months I intend to bring them to Bumbu Desa in Sukabumi, just to get different environment, They can have meal in the middle of Rice-Padi-field and have some light outing games such as flying fox ……….. well, we’ll see …………!

No comments: